Bal Bhavan believes in honing the inherent creative potential of all children and provides them a platform for spontaneous expression of their ideas and imagination. It does this through the creative art section, which provides the children an environment in which they can freely express their thoughts through painting, clay modeling, handicraft, woodcraft, needlecraft, stitchery, weaving etc.
The basic objectives of creative activities offered by the Creative Art Section are:
· To instill in children an aesthetic sensitivity and appreciation of art through a variety of media.
· To provide the children ample opportunities of self-expression and enhance their creative ability.
· To expose children to the various techniques of different styles of art and craft and make them aware of our rich cultural heritage.
· To help children explore the resources available around them, which they can use to make innovative pieces of art & craft works and thus encourage them to find the true hidden beauty of nature.
· To satisfy the creative needs of children and enhance their self-esteem.